As a way to give back to our incredibly passionate school counselor members, OCA is excited to offer a mini-grant program! OCA will award a number of mini-grants for use by the end of the current school year. Details of the mini-grant program for this year can be found below.
2019-2020 School Year Mini-Grants
Up to four, $250 mini-grants will be awarded this school year.
- Complete the Mini-Grant Application by the February 14, 2020 deadline (linked here or in the form below).
- Proposed mini-grant fund usage should support a school counseling initiative that directly advances career readiness, academic growth, and/or social/emotional development with students.
- OCA Board Members will review all submitted applications and select recipients.
- Mini-grant recipients will be notified by March 6, 2020
- Mini-grant recipients will implement the proposed activities before the end of the school year.
- Mini-grant recipients will submit a Final Outcome Report by June 1, 2020 to show how the mini-grant funds were used.