- MMHCA invites you to lunch on Tuesday, 10/29/19, at the Radisson Hotel, 111 N. Grand Ave. in Lansing (about one block from the Capitol).
- Please arrive at the Radisson by 11:30am.
- Lunch and drinks are available but individuals must pay (not provided by MMHCA)
- Please wear green ribbons.
- MMHCA looks forward to celebrating with you if you can make it!!
The Oakland Counseling Association is a not-for-profit, professional and educational organization that is dedicated to the growth and enhancement of the counseling profession.
The mission of the Oakland Counseling Association is to enhance the quality of life in Oakland County by promoting the development of professional counselors, advancing the counseling profession and using the profession and practice of counseling to promote respect for human dignity and diversity.
Oakland Counseling Association Purpose
1. To promote and advance the interest of counseling, guidance, and personnel services in Oakland County.
2. To provide an organization through which those engaged in counseling, guidance, and personnel services can exchange ideas, seek solutions to common problems, and to stimulate their professional growth.
3. To maintain and improve professional standards in the field of counseling and Guidance.
4. To conduct activities designed to promote the professional growth of those who provide counseling, guidance, and personnel services.
To promote and encourage research in counseling, guidance, and personnel work.